Easy Cauliflower Rice
Looking for a quick morning meal fix. Then this recipe is for you. It’s easy to prepare and cook, it wouldn’t take you half an hour to do it. A healthy and full of nutrients meal, this is surely a great option for breakfast.
🍽 Servings: 1
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
1 Garlic Clove, chopped
1/2 Onions, diced
1/4 Red Pepper, sliced
1/4 Green Pepper, sliced
1/2 small Cauliflower, in florets
1 tsp Coconut Aminos
1 Tbsp Green Onion, chopped
Salt and pepper
1) Process the cauliflower florets into rice using a food processor.
2) Heat a non-stick pan and add olive oil.
3) Add mushrooms and saute until brown.
4) Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
5) Add the onions and cook until translucent.
6) Add peppers and cook until bright in color.
7) Add the cauliflower rice and mix until thoroughly combined.
8) Drizzle with coconut aminos.
9) Top it with green onions.
10) Lastly, season it with salt and pepper. Serve .
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 388.9 kcal
Protein – 7g
Fat – 30.9g
Carbohydrates – 20.7g
More recipes here https://bit.ly/2FgxPeH