- Keto Creamy Butter Shrimp
Preparation / cooking time: 30 minutes
🍽 Servings: 1
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
200g Shrimps, deveined and shelled
Sea salt and Black Pepper to taste
2 Tbsp butter
1 clove of Garlic, minced
1/2 Cherry Tomatoes, in halves
1 cup Arugula
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp fresh Basil, chopped
1/2 lemon, squeezed
1) Over medium heat, heat the skillet and add the olive oil.
2) Add shrimps and cook until the color turns into light orange, about 2 minutes.
3) Remove from skillet and set aside.
4) Lower the heat to low and add butter. When butter has melted, saute the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
5) Add cherry tomatoes and arugula. Then, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are tender and arugula is just wilted.
6) Add in heavy cream, parmesan and fresh basil.
7) Add the shrimps back to the skillet and stir to combine.
8) Bring the mixture to simmer.
9) Lastly, squeeze lemon before serving.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 616 kcal
Protein – 47.4g
Fat – 45.3g
Carbohydrates – 8.2g