Keto Broccoli in Mozzarella and Parmesan Sauce
Our “Done For You” keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals.
Broccoli in Mozzarella and Parmesan Sauce
One of the creamiest broccoli recipes you will ever taste!
Heavy cream + mozzarella + parmesan + broccoli = pure goodness!
🍽 Servings: 1
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Garlic clove, chopped
1/2 White Onions, diced
1/2 cup heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 tsp Cornstarch
1/4 cup Water
Salt and pepper
1 cup Broccoli florets
1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
2 Tbsp Mozzarella Cheese
1) Over medium heat, melt the butter using a non-stick pan.
2) Add the garlic and saute until fragrant.
3) Add the white onions and cook until translucent.
4) Pour the heavy whipping cream.
5) Add the cornstarch.
6) Add the broccoli florets.
7) Add water if the sauce is too thick.
8) Season it with salt and pepper.
9) Add the parmesan cheese.
10) Lastly, add the mozzarella cheese. Stir the mixture until well combined and the sauce is thick and creamy. Serve.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 644.9 kcal
Protein – 16.6g
Fat – 56.5g
Carbohydrates – 17.5g