A delicious snack option which is lemon cupcakes, topped with raspberry frosting.
🍽 Servings: 12
-2 1/3 cups almond flour
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-½ teaspoon sea salt
-½ teaspoon xanthan gum
-¾ cup granulated Swerve
-2 tablespoons lemon zest
-2 tablespoons melted butter
-3 large eggs
¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract
-2 teaspoons lemon extract
-16 ounces cream cheese, softened
-2 tablespoons butter, softened
-1/3 cup Swerve
-¾ cup unsweetened frozen raspberries
-3 tablespoons whipping cream
-1 teaspoon lemon juice
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cupcake pan with papers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder, salt, xanthan gum, sweetener, and zest until combined.
- Whisk melted butter into the dry ingredients. The mixture should form into coarse crumbs.
- Add eggs and stir until incorporated. The batter will begin to stick together.
- Add almond milk, vanilla, and lemon extract and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Carefully fill the prepared cupcake papers until they are about ¾ full—about 2 heaping tablespoons for each cupcake.
- Place cupcakes in preheated oven and bake for 29-32 minutes or until the cupcake bounces back when pressed.
- Let cupcakes cool on a rack until they reach room temperature before frosting.
- In a large bowl, whip together cream cheese and butter using an electric mixer.
- Blend in sweetener and frozen raspberries until combined. Add whipping cream, lemon juice, and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Using a piping bag, frost cupcakes as desired.
➡ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 337 kcal
Protein – 9g
Fat – 30g
Net Carbs – 6g
More recipes here https://bit.ly/3i3nWPS