Makes 2 Servings
- – 250 g fat free cottage cheese
- – 2 eggs
- – 3/4 cup Splenda
- – 2 lemons, juiced
- – 1/2 tsp baking powder
- – Zest from half a lemon
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2. In a blender, blend cottage cheese and eggs until smooth and creamy in texture. Remove mixture from blender and place into a mixing bowl. Mix in Splenda and lemon juice. Finally, add baking powder and lemon zest and mix well.
- 3. Fill two 2.5″ ramekins with the mixture.
- 4. Fill a large baking pan half-full with hot water. Place the ramekins inside the baking pan so that the water comes approximately half way up the sides of ramekins.
- 5. Place the baking pan containing the ramekins into the oven and allow to bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- 6. When finished baking, remove the baking pan from the oven and the ramekins from the water. Allow ramekins to cool outside of the water pan. When cool to the touch, place into the fridge over night.
- Calories: 324
- Protein: 57g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fat: 7g