Here is another recipe for those who want to maintain their weight and for those hwo want to loose weight. You will need for sweet potatoes ( I like them) and spices. Enjoy!
� 2 medium (5oz) sweet potatoes
� 1 teaspoon paprika
� � teaspoon onion powder
� � teaspoon thyme
� � teaspoon rosemary
� � teaspoon garlic powder
� Pinch of cayenne pepper
� 1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375oF. In a small bowl, stir together paprika, onion powder, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
2. Slice the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise.
3. Brush each half with olive oil.
4. Rub the seasoning mix over the cut surface of each half.
5. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet or in a shallow pan.
6. Bake until tender or about 45 minutes.